Quality Trailers Pintle Deckover Tri-Axle Professional Grade Equipment Trailer
Please contact for pricing.
Cold form continuous tongue (no notching or heating), heavier main frame I-beams and side rails with 16″ cross member spacing allow a higher, radial tires, toolbox with lockable lid (standard on all professional grade models), LED rubber mounted sealed beam lighting in enclosed light boxes with sealed modular wiring harness.
GVWR 25000 lb. – Capacity 20000 lb. with 5000 lb. Hitchload
- Treated wood deck
- 96″ wood deck 101.5″ to outside of rubrails
- 7000 lb. braking axles with 6 wheel brakes
- Slipper spring suspension
- 235/80 R16 load range E 10 ply rating RADIAL tires
- 12” I-beam frame (W12x16)
- 6″ channel side rails
- 3″ channel cross members – 16″ spacing
- Cold form continuous tongue (no notching or heating)
- Toolbox with lockable lid built into tongue
- 5 ft. swing-up ramps with support foot
- Pintle ring on heavy adjustable plate (no ball hitch available)
- 12000 lb. drop-foot jack
- Metal plate over wheels for lowest possible loaded deck height (36″)
- Stake pockets and rubrail
- Self charging break away kit, safety chains, full DOT reflective tape and all rubber mounted sealed beam lighting with U.S made sealed modular harness with 5 year warranty
- Primed, 2 coats of automotive grade enamel, pin stripe
Browse through our selection of trailers with prices that can't be beat.